The College of Advance Health Science and Technology (CAHST) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the institute. You can see our Courses listing page for more details
- Full-time admission is open to persons from Nigeria and other countries, with no age, religion, or ethnicity discrimination.
- Candidates must possess at least three (3) relevant O’Level credits, including English and Mathematics, in General Certificate Examination (GCE), West African Examination Council (WAEC), or National Examination Council (NECO or NABTEB) and not more than three (3) sittings.
- Candidates with a pass in Mathematics or English may be considered, but they would be required to take foundation courses after admission and will also need to take and pass the subject before graduation.
- Candidates may be required to undergo a screening examination or interview.
- Candidates with evidence of employment are not required to write the Screening examination.
- Candidates with advanced learning qualifications may have the screening examination waived.
- Candidates must pay the required application fee.
- Candidates must submit their application form along with scanned copies of their credentials and payment receipt.
- Candidates must provide a valid and active phone number and email address for communication purposes.
- Upon admission, candidates must provide evidence of medical fitness.
- International candidates must provide evidence of a valid international passport and a student visa (if applicable).
- Application for admission is strictly online, on this website. Do not purchase any physical forms offline from any person(s) who claims to be a staff of CAHST whether at the main CAHST campus or at any of CAHST Study Centres. Do not be a victim of scammers!
- Visit the CAHST website and navigate to the Admissions page.
- Review the admission requirements for your desired program to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Pay the application fee through the designated bank account or online payment platform.
- Complete and submit the online application form by clicking the appropriate button.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents, including passport photos, academic transcripts and certificates etc.
- Await communication from CAHST admissions staff for screening exams or interviews. Make sure to include an active phone number and email address by which you are to be contacted.
- After the screening process, CAHST will communicate the admission decision to the candidate.
- If admitted, the candidate will receive a letter of acceptance and instructions on how to complete the registration process.
How to make a payment
- Visit any branch of Access Bank in Nigeria to pay the sum of NGN7,000 into the account of the College of Advance Health Science and Technology (Account Number: 0060371927).
- Scan the teller after payment is made.
- Fill out the online application form and attach your credentials and scanned teller.
- Indicate the programme you want to study specifying your 1st, 2nd & 3rd choices.
- Choose a study centre nearest to you.
- Submit your application electronically by clicking the “Submit” button.
- Wait for the admissions team to contact you to schedule a screening exam or interview.
- If your application is successful, you will receive a letter of acceptance. If not, you will receive a letter of refusal.
- Complete the registration process upon acceptance.
If you have any questions, call our helpline, send a text message, or email us: